- Category: ADMISSIONS
Learn more at Hawthorn with a program that helps you reach your goals.
Hawthorn University offers you the opportunity to:
- Earn a certificate or degree in holistic health and nutrition education at your convenience.
- Explore the current scientific discoveries and advances in the field of holistic nutrition.
- Claim your place as a speaker, leader, or advocate for health.
- Be part of a nurturing, supportive, and focused community of learners.
- Earn your degree or certificate online, from anywhere, at anytime.
- Study with experienced and credentialed professors.
- Fulfill your passion and embark on a career in the field of holistic nutrition.
State Authorization Regulations for Online (Distance) Education
Important information for prospective Hawthorn University students residing outside California.
Some states require schools seeking to enroll students residing outside California be approved in accordance with their state’s regulations. Hawthorn University is currently authorized or no authorization is required to accept students from the states listed below.
For additional information on the State Authorization Regulations for Distance Education, please contact:
707-986-4153 x 400
Hawthorn University is currently enrolling students from the following states:
- Arkansas * certificate programs only
- Delaware * certificate programs only
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey * certificate programs only
- North Carolina * certificate programs only
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
If your state is not listed above, you are not currently eligible for enrollment. As state approval is an ongoing process, please check this page routinely to see if your state has been added (See State Authorization PDF below).
Prospective students are encouraged to review the catalog prior to signing an enrollment agreement. Students are also encouraged to review the School Performance Fact Sheet.
- Click here to view the Hawthorn University Catalog
- Click here for a sample Program Enrollment Agreement
- Click here for the State Authorization Form
If you cannot open the PDF, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.