WEBINAR - Archives
- Category: Webinar Archives
- Created on Thursday, 21 April 2016
-Pre-webinar announcements and interview with Donna Wild: 0:00 - 08:45
-Webinar presentation: 08:45 - 01:30:06
Fingernails and skin can be a potent indicator of a client's nutritional status. Ridges, spots and other abnormalities of the nails are reflective of certain diseases and nutritional deficiencies. Help your clients have healthy nails and skin with an improvement of their overall health.
This webinar will cover:
• the physiology of the nails as a assessment tool;
• specific nutritional deficiencies contributing to abnormalities in the nails;
• skin signs and other symptoms for each nutrient deficient;
• food sources and properties of the individual nutrients;
• specific nutritional, herbal and dietary recommendations to support the respective underlying dystrophy.
Hawthorn University Holistic Health and Nutrition Webinar Series presents Physical Observations of Nutrient Deficiencies: Skin, Nails and Tongue: Part 2 with Donna Wild.
For more than 30 years Donna Wild has studied, practiced and taught holistic health to doctors and laymen. In the process, she has written, published, broadcasted and lectured extensively on natural restorative methods for human and animal health. In 2012, the book Ms. Wild wrote and titled The Skin, Tongue and Nails Speak: Observational Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies was published and released. Currently Ms. Wild owns and runs Unique Perspective in Loveland, Colorado where she has a private practice, working as a consultant, lecturer and author. In her backyard, Donna raises laying hens and honey bees and lovingly tends to her organic vegetable, fruit and herb gardens.
For a copy of the slide presentation used in this webinar, email .