WEBINAR - Archives
- Category: Webinar Archives
- Created on Tuesday, 17 November 2015
Genomic Solutions NOW! two-part series continues with Genomics: The Science and Application of Genomic Testing for Nutrition Professionals - Part Two.
Hawthorn University Holistic Health and Webinar Series welcomes back Dr. Roberta Kline and Dr. Joe R. Veltmann for this webinar.
With the completion of the Human Genome Project and the advent of genomic testing, today there is a new tool for nutrition professional to
• provide personalized programs to nutritionally support a client during a healing process;
• use specific nutritional therapies to decrease the risk of chronic illness;
• understand the biochemistry behind nutritional recommendations; and
• be part of the genomic revolution that is occurring in medicine, the nutritional sciences and across the entire spectrum of healthcare.
Part Two continues a discussion of the science behind genomic testing reviewing the array of their genomic test panels. How to best interpret the test results is explored in detail by presenting case studies of real-life examples from their clinical files.
Coordinating personalized nutritional programs and how best to market genomic testing is explored.
Dr. Roberta Kline is a physician, author, teacher and entrepreneur. Board-certified in Ob-Gyn, Dr. Bobbi is cofounder and CEO of Genomic Solutions NOW!, NCG Health Solutions, and GENESIS Center 4 Personalized Health.
Joe R. Veltmann PhD FAAIM DCCN is a scientist, healthcare practitioner, expert in genomic testing and interpretation, author, teacher and innovator. Dr. Joe is co-founder of Genomic Solutions NOW and GENESIS Center 4 Personalized Health.
For a copy of the slide presentation used in this webinar, Click Here.