WEBINAR - Archives
Introducing Moss Nutrition Select: A Unique Approach To Professional Supplementation with Jeffrey Moss, DDS, CNS, DACBN
- Category: Webinar Archives
- Created on Thursday, 06 March 2014
At Moss Nutrition adherence to the strictest quality control standards as set in current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) for all contract manufacturers who produce products for the Moss Nutrition Select line is only the beginning. Therefore, in this webinar, in addition to a brief discussion of the quality control measures used in the manufacture of Moss Nutrition Select products, the following will be emphasized:
1. The history of Moss Nutrition
2. Why the decision was made to produce products with the Moss Nutrition label
3. The deficiencies in the supplement marketplace that Moss Nutrition Select products address
4. Key products and the advantages of each
5. How to use Moss Nutrition Select products to obtain the most efficacious, most cost effective results
Dr. Moss graduated from the University of Michigan Dental School in 1974 and practiced dentistry in Grand Rapids, Michigan up to 1985. Having employed clinical nutrition in his practice for six years, he decided to use this experience and enter the professional supplement industry. In 1992 he founded Moss Nutrition Products, Inc., which provides nutritional supplements to health care professionals. In addition, since 1987 he has written a monthly newsletter for professionals of review and commentary on many of the most controversial and cutting-edge issues that face clinical nutrition practitioners today. He also co-authored the text, Textbook of Nutritional Medicine with Mel Werbach, M.D. Finally, Dr. Moss has been a member of the faculty of the University of Bridgeport Masters program in nutrition since 1999.
Click Here for a PDF copy of the slide presentation used in this webinar.