WEBINAR - Archives
- Category: Webinar Archives
- Created on Thursday, 07 April 2016
-Pre-webinar announcements and interview with Donna Wild: 0:00 - 08:58
-Webinar presentation: 08:58 - 1:35:10
Did you know that looking closely at the tongue can be a very helpful health assessment tool? Subtle changes in the color, shape or coating of the tongue can reveal specific dystrophy of tissue, organs or systems in the body. Even cracks, fissures and dimples on the tongue’s surface can disclose subclinical deficiencies and conditions before they become full blown health problems.
This webinar focuses on the tongue and will cover:
• The physiology of the tongue as a diagnostic instrument;
• Specific nutritional deficiencies contributing to abnormalities in the tongue;
• Other signs and symptoms of nutrient deficiency;
• Food sources and properties of individual nutrients;
• Specific nutritional, herbal and dietary recommendations to support underlying dystrophy.
Hawthorn University Holistic Health and Nutrition Webinar Series presents Physical Observations of Nutrient Deficiencies: Skin, Nails and Tongue: Part 1 with Donna Wild.
For more than 30 years Donna Wild has studied, practiced and taught holistic health to doctors and laymen. In the process, she has written, published, broadcasted and lectured extensively on natural restorative methods for human and animal health. In 2012, the book Ms. Wild wrote and titled The Skin, Tongue and Nails Speak: Observational Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies was published and released. Currently Ms. Wild owns and runs Unique Perspective in Loveland, Colorado where she has a private practice, working as a consultant, lecturer and author. In her backyard, Donna raises laying hens and honey bees and lovingly tends to her organic vegetable, fruit and herb gardens.
For a copy of the slide presentation used in this webinar, email .